One of the major tourist attractions of Uttarakhand, Doon is a beautiful valley located in the heart of the Himalayas.It is a perfect place for adventure junkies the fantastic hill station opens doors for some adventure sports, paragliding being one of the favourites of the tourists who frequent the area. Especially for beginners due to the amazingly calm and clear atmosphere, Dehradun sure has a lot to offer,
Fly with trained and Government certified Guides to make this journey adventurous, Located at a distance of about 13 km from the city of Dehradun in the state of Uttarakhand.
- Paragliding in Dehradun is one of the most exotic locations for paragliding.
- Feel like a bird while gliding in the air and catch the breathtaking glimpses of Dehradun Valley and Mussoorie hills.
- Embark on the adventurous paragliding activity and fly over the Shivalik Ranges to get a thrilling experience.
- Duration: 5 – 10 min at 4000ft
- Duration: 10 – 15 min at 6000ft
- Minimum Weight – 30 Kg
- Maximum Weight – 85 Kg
- Site transportation from the meeting point
- Age – 14 years (min)
- Best Time to Visit – September to June (Except monsoon)
Paragliding in Dehradun Timings: In summers: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM, In winters: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Important Note: This sport is not suitable for people with the following medical conditions.
Asthma (must carry inhaler)
Any spinal or knee related issues
Back or Neck injuries
High or low Blood Pressure
Heart or respiration disease
Pregnancy (Expecting mothers should not participate in the activity)
3500 – For Short Flight 5-10 minutes
4500 – For Long Flight 10-15 minutes
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- If cancellation are made 7 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees