We offer you the complete white water experience with trips ranging from a few hours to a few days expedition, Rishikesh is one of the most famous rafting destination in india, it attracts adventure lovers from all over the world. Surrounded by the Himalayas ranges, Rishikesh is a small town that offers spectacular views of jungle-clad hills.
Important Note:- We do not take children under the age of 14 and individuals over the age of 60 on our rafting experience, According to the uttarakhand tourism guidelines, it is not permitted to raft on the Ganga.
The best time to visit Rishikesh for River Rafting starts from september to february this is the suitable time for crystal clear white water rafting in rishikesh and for summers march to mid june is the best time to enjoy river rafting in rishikesh.
Temperature in Winters- Temperature ranges from 18 degrees celsius to 25 degrees celsius.
Temperature in Summers- Temperature ranges from 25 degrees celsius to 40 degrees celsius, and the average temperature remains around 34 degrees celsius.
Temperature Monsoons- Rishikesh recieves average rainfalls from July to September. River Rafting in Rishikesh remains closed due to high water levels in the Ganges.
Even if you are planning your rafting trip in winters we provide wet-suits so that you can enjoy the experience irrespective of the weather. River rafting in rishikesh can be enjoyed anytime except monsoons.
|Rishikesh Rafting Sections||Cost||Duration|
|Brahmpuri (9 kms)||Rs 600||2 Hours|
|Shivpuri (16 kms)||Rs 1000||3 Hours|
Please note – You are not required to know swimming to do water rafting
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- If cancellation are made 7 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees