Shivpuri to Janki setu
Shivpuri is a popular destination for River Rafting in Rishikesh, India. Located around 16 kilometers from the town of Rishikesh, Shivpuri is known for its beautiful rapids and scenic beauty. It is the most popular section for River Rafting in Rishikesh, which attracts thousand of adventure-seeking traveler every year. this section has 7-8 rapids i.e Return to sender, Roler coaster, Golf course and club house are some of the good rapids we run on this stretch. It is a two hour river adventure with plenty of splashes and powerful hits.
When it comes to River Rafting in Rishikesh, Shivpuri is considered one of the best places to go. The rapids in Shivpuri range from grade 2 to grade 4, making it suitable for both beginners and experienced rafters.
Drive From Our Office to Shivpuri Rafting starting point. Arrive and walk down to the river, this package includes 16km Rafting trip and several fun activites like cliff jumping and Body surfing
Important Note: This Activity is not suitable for people with the following medical conditions.
Asthma (must carry inhaler)
Any spinal or knee related issues
Back or Neck injuries
High or low Blood Pressure
Heart or respiration disease
Pregnancy (Expecting mothers should not participate in the activity)
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- If cancellation are made 7 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees